There are a million lame excuses to NOT make your UI better. Here are 10 of the lamest with contributions from the Twitterverse:
- Users have already been trained to do it this (crappy) way.
- First, we need consensus.
- That’s not technically feasible.
- It’s not consistent with the rest of the product. (@madhuprabaker)
- But we already coded it this way.
- We’re done with that feature.
- But I love it!
- No one uses that feature anyway. (@surdattack)
- That’s not how [competitor x] does it.
- That’s hard to do!
More lame excuses:
What are some of the lamest excuses you’ve heard (or used yourself)? Share them in the comments.